Blend@UW supports the Educational Innovation Initiative by helping faculty design blended courses that foster deeper, more active learning for students. The series is offered in a week-long series of half day sessions and is sponsored by DoIT Academic Technology, L&S Learning Support Services, and Educational Innovation.
BLEND@UW PROGRAM INFORMATION
- CLOSED: May 15-20 | 8:30am-12:00noon | 122 Ingraham
- CLOSED: June 5-9 | 8:30am-12:00noo| 122 Ingraham
- August 21-25 | 8:30am-12:00noon | 122 Ingraham
- January 9-12 | 8:00am-12:00noon | location tba
- January 16-19 | 12:00noon-4:00pm | location tba
Seats are limited. Apply now to reserve your spot.
This content is restricted to past and present participants of the Blend@UW Course Design Program. If, after logging in, you do not have access and believe you should, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org